* Three rows of snaps on the front rise to get that perfect fit
* Velcro waist fastening
* Insert is hemp cotton blend, 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton - absorbency will improve with washing. If you fold it in half, you will improve it's efficiency even more!
* TPU shell creates the waterproof layer
* Lined with micro-fleece to wick away the moisture quickly and keep your little one nice and dry
* The pocket is wide and deep, meaning that if you want to add more inserts, or customise this nappy to suit your own system, no problem!
The "just a" pocket nappy, comes with no inserts. If you're just here for the prints - this is for you.
With a choice of hook & loop or poppers fastening at the waist, this gives you umpteen options for when it comes to getting the perfect fit. The popper versions features crossover snaps for smaller babies. The hook & loop version will also cross over, as the velcro is sticky on both sides.
Poppers versions also include a hip snap for extra stability.
The waterproof layer is bonded using heat, not chemicals.
The generous, stretchy pocket at the back makes it possible to add more inserts, or customise this nappy to suit your own system, no problem!
I know the Irish weather is unpredictable, so you can tumble dry our nappies on low. Avoid putting them directly on a radiator or heat source. Line drying will always be best, for the nappies and the environment.
These nappies are suitable for chunkier newborns, up to active toddlers.
A truly versatile, budget friendly nappy option!