- Insert contains two Stay Dry layers and a bamboo core, consisting of 6 layers. No microfibre
- Soft and stretchy PUL fabric.
- Snap-in boosters (available to buy separately) to adjust the absorbency.
- High hip snaps to prevent wing drop.
- Double gusset for leak prevention.
- Front and back elastics for extra comfort and generous fit.
- A double row of snaps for a more secure fit.
- Five rise settings and adjustable insert length, providing a true birth to potty fit.
- Size: One size fits most 7lbs/3.2 kg - 35lbs/16kg approx.
- Composition: Outer-100% Polyester | Insert Core-85% Bamboo, 15% Polyester.
Washing your cloth nappies is really simple and straightforward, not too messy either. Follow these simple steps to get these beauts back on your little one’s bums. Wash nappy before first use, and of course between uses.
- Remove any solids from reusable liners and/or nappies.
- Remove disposable liners and put them in the BIN (most disposable liners are NOT flushable, please check with the brand).
- Place in your storage bucket or nappy pail bag (recommend lining your bucket with a mesh laundry bag) until you are ready to wash.
- Place your mesh bag in the washing machine.
- Run a cold rinse cycle.
- Wash at 40°C using non-bio powder (as per washing guidelines on the pack). Do not use fabric conditioner.
- They do not recommend washing their nappies frequently at 60 degrees, to protect the longevity of the PUL and our planet. However, if you feel the need to wash at 60 (i.e. if your baby has been unwell), you should do this on a delicate wash.
We recommend air drying, as it’s more environmentally friendly. However, you can tumble dry on low when necessary.