POINTS TO NOTE:
- Never put microfibre directly onto baby's bum.
- Put fast absorbing inserts (microfibre/cotton) with high capacity inserts (hemp).
- Pair the fastest absorbing insert on top with the highest capacity insert on the bottom.
- Cotton is an excellent substitute to microfibre.
- High capacity inserts take longer to dry
- Experiment to find what combination suits best.
- Some nappies might not have the absorption you'd like, but the fit is perfect. This is easily fixed with a booster or a change up of inserts.