Here at Cloth Club we hope to bring beauty and simplicity to the perfectly imperfect family life. With our easy to use, quality conscious, innovative and aesthetically pleasing designs. We bring heart and consideration into everything we do so that you can focus more on enjoying your family and making memories together.
Each cloth nappy includes one of our stunning print double waterproof layer (TPU) covers and one of our unique GOTS certified hemp/organic cotton snap-in inserts. Every order also includes a clever and convenient, hand illustrated user guide.
OSFM (one size fits most) suitable from newborn to toddler (approximately 2.5kg - 14kg).
Proudly mamma and papa owned & designed in Australia. Responsibly sourced and made in China.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Unique all-in-two design creates a natural and most gentle double gusset providing wonderful containment while maintaining movement for your little one.
- Snap-and-wipe option offers more economical, lower waste and lighter travel cloth use options.
- Premium quality that’s made to last.
- Soft, double layer, waterproof thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) cover for extra leak prevention.
- Hemp/organic cotton inserts along with their unique butterfly shape design keep nappy trim without compromising absorbency.
- A hemp blend fabric that dries quickly with minimal shrinkage.
- Moister wicking Athletic Wicking Jersey that tops our inserts helps keep your little ones feeling dry and cool.
- GOTS and Oeko-Tex 100 certified.
- Wide and gentle back elastic.
- OSFM (one size fits most) suitable from newborn to toddler (approximately 2.5kg - 14kg)
- Simple to fit with a trim look and feel.
- Mamma and Papa designed, owned and operated in Queensland, Australia
- Sustainably, ethically and responsibly sourced and made in China.
Outer cover: Double-layer, waterproof and breathable polyester with heat-bonded TPU laminate.
Inserts: Our unique Cloth Club terry fabric is a composition of GOTS certified 47% hemp 38% organic cotton with a 15% stretchy polyester structural mesh base.
Our inserts are all topped with a soft, stay-dry layer of polyester Athletic Wicking Jersey, that helps your child feel dry and cool.
Our cloth nappy fabrics are OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified and contain no harmful chemicals.
CLEANING AND CARE
First Step: Remove Solids & Dry Pail
Spray or scrape solids off soiled nappies into the toilet - an additional rinse and scrub in the laundry tub is optional but makes for a better clean. Store all used cloth nappy in a dry pail until pre/main washes.
Second Step: Pre-Wash Cycle
Run a pre-wash cycle 40-60 degrees with half amount of recommended detergent dose every 24-48 hours. This removes the majority of soiling and gets your nappies ready for the main-wash. After this you can store nappies in a dry pail until the main wash or stay in your washing machine to go straight into the main wash cycle.
Third Step: Main-Wash Cycle
Every 2-3 days run nappies through a full main wash cycle, with a temperature of either 40-60 degrees, using full recommended amount of detergent.
Fourth Step: Drying
Inserts can be air-dried in outside/inside or tumble dried on low heat and covers should be air-dried only and even avoid a lot of direct sunlight - to avoid delamination and the breaking down elastics.