The Lighthouse Kids Company pocket nappy is a simple to use, stuff and go cloth nappy.
The bookfold insert is soft and luxurious. It gets stuffed in to an elasticated pocket at the back of the nappy and once stuffed it goes on in one simple piece.
Lined with athletic wicking jersey so your baby will feel comfortable and cool all day long. It also comes with a TPU tummy panel that guards against leaks.
The unique insert has a stay dry and wet side meaning you can choose to lay the insert against the baby's skin, allowing them to feel wet. Perfect for when the time comes to potty train. Simply flip the insert horizontally (like a book) to choose from stay-dry fabric or wet bamboo - it's your choice!
- One size fits most
- TPU cover lined with athletic wicking jersey
- Pocket nappy
- Insert has a 'wet' side that you place against baby's skin
- Day use
- 3 columns of rise poppers
- Popper waist closure
- Double row of waist poppers
- Hip snap for stability
- Crossover waist snap for smaller babies
- Tummy panel
- Single gusset
- The Signature Size (6-32 lbs), fits babies who are skinny or long. Best choice if you are starting from birth.
- The Supreme Size (15-55 lbs) is best for chunky babies, heavy wetters, or special needs children.