If you're the proud owner of a heavy wetting baby - this is for you!
* The insert is hemp cotton blend, 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton - the inserts absorbency will improve with washing, all-in-all this foldable nappy insert has an amazing 8 absorbent layers.
* Each nappy is 34cm x 43m approximately
* These foldable inserts can be used pad folded into a pocket nappy, or unpocket nappy/wrap. For very young babies - up to around 3 months - angel folded to create an absorbent flat nappy. You'll need a waterproof cover or wrap over these - click here for our awesome double gusset version!
* As hemp is a natural material, the fibres take a little while to reach maximum absorbency, this can mean up to 10 machine washes and/or a long soak
* The inserts may become crumpled or shrink in the wash, you can easily pull them back into shape by hand while still damp
This Irish weather is unpredictable, so you can tumble dry our nappies on low. Avoid putting them directly on a radiator or heat source. Line drying will always be best, for the nappies and the environment.
So, why choose hemp for your nappies?
- Highly absorbent
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Hemp is a natural pesticide, so it doesn't need any to grow, this also means that the farmland is good to go again straight away without the need for treatment
- Growing hemp as a crop is a lot more environmentally friendly than other crops